67th BPSC CCE Prelims Mock Test 2021
- A modern port will be constructed at Kalughat in which district of Bihar by 2022 at a cost of 1750 crores?
- What is the percentage of forest cover in Bihar total?
- In which state mobile app named ‘Sanjeevani’ has been launched to provide all information related to COVID-19?
- Bihar was awarded ‘Krishi Karman Award’ for the best production of which two crops?
(a) Rice and Corn
(b) Wheat and Maize
(c) Rice and Wheat
(d) Millet and Maize
- Which of the following persons belonging to Bihar has been awarded Padma Shri posthumously?
(a) Syed Muazzam Ali
(b) George Fernandes
(c) Abdul Jabbar
(d) Vashistha Narayan Singh
- In which district of Bihar ‘Hello Sakhi Chain’ campaign has been started by rural women to make people aware about COVID-19?
- What is the name of 12000hp electric locomotive manufactured in Electric Locomotive Factory located in Madhepura district of Bihar?
- What is the rate of electricity per unit for agriculture work in Bihar?
(a) 35 paise
(b) 55 paise
(c) 65 paise
(d) 75 paise
- What is the rank of Bihar in terms of density of roads in the country in terms of population?
- Which of the following is the largest source of revenue of Bihar?
(a) Grants-in-aid from the central government
(b) State’s share in central taxes
(c) Public debt
(d) State government tax revenue
1(c), 2(b), 3(b), 4(b), 5(d), 6(a), 7(b), 8(c), 9(a), 10(b)